I've got an Asus WL700ge router which has a built-in 250 GB HDD. I went ahead and decided to replace the stock Asus OS with OpenWRT which gives the router more flexibility for customization since it is Linux based.
I installed SSH with uShare and MediaTomb. Using my Motorola Droid (Motorola Milestone) Android phone, I am able to remotely SSH into the box using the ConntectBot app and forward ports to the uShare and MediaTomb DLNA servers to stream music from the routers HDD using the uPnPlay app. The WL700ge also has 2 USB ports, so I connected my USB 2 TB external Fantom Drive for even more media access.
Read about how to set this all up from this blog.
Lucky Casino Hotel - MapyRO
ReplyDeleteThe Lucky 경주 출장마사지 Casino Hotel is 춘천 출장마사지 located 통영 출장샵 in the south end of 논산 출장마사지 the Casino Center. 김해 출장마사지 The hotel is located in the middle of the South end of the South End and